Alumni Association & Awards
The Alumni Association of Western Reserve Academy is composed of every former student, including those who may have only attended WRA for one year. There are no membership fees or dues. The Alumni Association is headed by the Alumni Association Board (AAB). The overall mission of the AAB is to foster awareness, participation, relationships and opportunities within our community of current students, alumni, parents, prospective WRA families and friends.
For more information about how to become involved in WRA's Alumni Association, please contact Director of Alumni Relations & Annual Giving Abbey Swegan Baker '94 at email@example.com or 330-650-5807 or nominate an AAB member by completing this form.
According to the written constitution of the Alumni Association, the purpose of the Board is to:
- Provide national and international opportunities for alumni engagement
- Create community awareness of WRA values and tradition of academic excellence
- Serve as ambassadors of the school, promoting the value of the WRA experience
- Educate current students on the importance of networking, and post-graduation opportunities.
- Enhance opportunities for participation in activities and fundraising that will support the future success of the school
WRA’s Alumni Association is a vast and diverse group, stretching around the world. More than 5,000 members of the Alumni Association are a remarkable group of men and women.
Being a member of the Alumni Association means that you are entitled to a number of benefits, including:
- Automatic subscription to the WRA Magazine
- Access to Alumnifire, our online networking platform
- Invitations to special events both on and off campus
- Eligibility for membership in a number of recognition societies
- The ability to submit class notes
Alumni are also eligible for the following Alumni Awards:
- Alumni Association Award
- Morley Science Medal
- Waring Prize