Learning through movement
The WRA dance program is dedicated to providing varieties of formal training and ample performance opportunities for students of all levels. A goal of the program is to develop and enhance the mind-body connection as we believe dance challenges and mind and body to work differently.
The dance students have two mandatory performances per year. The performances take place during the fall and spring.
- Spacious, barre- and mirror-lined studio with customized wood springboard floor
- 400-seat fully equipped theater
- State-of-the-art lighting and sound equipment
- Opportunities for students to take master classes and attend professional performances
- Opportunity for selected students to create and perform choreography for the second performance of the year