Find your creative path
Exploring the possibilities of material and technique, WRA's visual artists solve problems dealing with line, form, color and space. In our well-appointed studios, they develop their creative aptitude and sensitivity to the visual world.
Work spaces are open during evenings and on the weekends, so students are free to work on projects as their schedules (and inspirations) allow.
- Two- and three-dimensional studios with work stations
- Spacious, well-ventilated sculpture and ceramic kiln rooms
- Production area for digital design
- A fully equipped photography studio
- Woodworking, architectural design and engineering drawing facilities
- Computer architectural drawing facilities
- The Moos Gallery, a year-round showcase for both student and professional artists. The Moos Gallery hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., and Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon
- The Artline Gallery, WRA’s online venue for current artwork by students, faculty and alumni