Find your creative path
Exploring the possibilities of material and technique, WRA's visual artists solve problems dealing with line, form, color and space. In our well-appointed studios, they develop their creative aptitude and sensitivity to the visual world.
At WRA, student-artists make what they want to make. I love it when they get so involved with their work that they forget where they are.
- Tom Armbruster, Fine & Performing Arts Faculty
Work spaces are open during evenings and on the weekends, so students are free to work on projects as their schedules (and inspirations) allow.
- Two- and three-dimensional studios with work stations
- Spacious, well-ventilated sculpture and ceramic kiln rooms
- Production area for digital design
- A fully equipped photography studio
- Woodworking, architectural design and engineering drawing facilities
- Computer architectural drawing facilities
- The Moos Gallery, a year-round showcase for both student and professional artists. The Moos Gallery hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., and Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon
- The Artline Gallery, WRA’s online venue for current artwork by students, faculty and alumni