Celebrating the Class of 2021 with a grand send off
Western Reserve Academy has set the date for its 186th Commencement for Sunday, May 30, 2021. Commencement exercises will take place on the Morgan Hall Fields. We cannot wait to honor and cheer for our Class of 2021!
- All seniors (and postgraduates) must meet outside the north end of Ellsworth Hall by 9 a.m. for their class picture.
- In case of inclement weather, Commencement will take place in the Murdough Athletic Center.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, students are allotted four seats in the main Commencement seating area. All other guests are welcome to enjoy the ceremony in auxiliary locations. A to-go boxed luncheon will be available immediately following Commencement. Lunch pick-up is in Ellsworth Hall.
- Dress for the Class of 2021 at Commencement:
- Reserve Green blazer, school tie, white shirt, and white (not beige or off-white) dress pants. Dress shoes. For your convenience, white pants are available online. Examples available: Style one, Style two, Style three
- or White (not off-white, beige or cream) dress in a tasteful, appropriate style (no halter or strapless). White shoes.
- Announcements & Invitations will be available in late April. Each senior is allotted four invitations (Due to COVID-19 protocols, each student is allotted up to four guests on campus; masks are required for all) and 16* announcements. Seniors will receive notice when these items arrive.
- Hotel Reservations: See our local accommodations guide for more information.
- Graduation DVD or digital USB flash drive order form is available here. For questions, please contact Stokes Sound & Video, Inc. directly at 330-338-8522.
- Additional questions? Please contact Tracy Schooner (email@example.com; 330-650-9706).