Reserve Your Meal
Reserve Your Meal will keep you and your family deliciously nourished and keep our beloved dining staff doing what they love — cooking!
Through Reserve Your Meal, any member of the Hudson community can sign up to have a free home-style dinner either delivered to their door or ready for pick up at Western Reserve Academy's Ellsworth Hall. We will have 50 meals on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, available on a first-come, first-served basis. Each meal is take-and-bake and will provide you with a delicious dinner to feed a family of four, with minimal preparation required.
HOW IT WORKS
Step One: Complete the form below to place your order. Please place your order a day in advance of your delivery/pickup date to give us plenty of time to prepare your meal the following day.
Step Two: Select your pickup option. If you live within three miles of campus, our team will deliver your meal at your door. If you're a little further away - no problem! Curbside pickups will be accepted on your selected day from 3 - 5 p.m. at Ellsworth Hall, located at 160 College St. in Hudson, OH 44236.
Step Three: Enjoy!
***The menu will update and orders will open up again every Friday at 10 a.m.***
This Week's Menu:
- Sesame Cucumber Salad, Shrimp & Broccoli Stir Fry, Fried Rice, Pork Potsticker, Fortune Cookies
- Fried Chicken, Potato Wedges, Green Bean Salad, Rolls & Butter
- Grilled Steak w/ Mushroom Bordelaise, Baked Potatoes w/ Butter & Miso Scallion Sour Cream, Roasted Garlic, Lemon & Caper Asparagus, Portuguese Loaf & Dessert!
All meals are take and bake and free of charge. The menu will update and orders will open up again every Friday at 10 a.m.
We are officially sold out of meals!
This is our last week of the Reserve Your Meal program. We thank everyone who played a role in making this such a success. Your support, kind words and enthusiasm means the world to us. We hope you enjoyed your meals; we certainly enjoyed bringing them to your table!
DID YOU KNOW?
- Chef Eddie Mundy (our Dining Services Director) and his team were featured last year in an issue of Edible Cleveland. Read the full story to see how our dining staff keeps our 400 students, as well as faculty and staff, well fed and feeling close to home.
- As a bonus in each package, you'll find games and fast facts, delivered alongside the meals in the spirit of community and learning, the cornerstones of our school.
- Reserve Your Meal includes a charitable element. In addition to the regular Monday, Wednesday and Friday offerings to the Hudson community, the dining hall team will package meals for Akron's Haven of Rest and Cleveland's CLE Family Meal on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Thank you for helping us support our local communities.
Since our launch, we have had the pleasure of sharing hundreds of meals with our Hudson community and friends at Haven of Rest and CLE Family Meal. We take heart in the many touching remarks and reviews Chef Eddie has shared from meal recipients, such as the following:
Thank you for the delicious meals today and Monday. Both meals were taken to my 84 year old father, who has been staying alone in his home for a month now. While he is thankfully healthy, he is no longer feeling safe enough to go out into the community. Your efforts are heartfelt. Enclosed please find an additional donation from our family to the Haven of Rest.
I hope this finds you safe and healthy. I want to extend my sincere thanks for the delicious lasagna meal. You really lifted our spirits today!! You and your team safely preparing and delivering these meals is so appreciated.
Dear Eddie, we just want to thank you for last night's delicious dinner. Thank you for all your kindness in doing this for the community. It was a good healthy break for me on my chemo journey. We are going to make a donation to WRA as soon as we find the proper way to do this because we do not want to take a meal from a family in need. Stay healthy. Stay strong. Stay safe.
Thank you to our community for your wonderful words of support.