Western Reserve Academy is excited to share a new way for alumni to stay connected: the WRA Alumni mobile app, powered by EverTrue!
No matter where you live or how busy your schedule is, you can connect with other alums and keep up to date with the latest WRA news.
- Alumni directory searchable by Name, Class Year, College or Company
- Nearby function lets you search by Location and view the results on a map
- Integration with Facebook and LinkedIn
- School, Athletic, and Alumni Events and News feeds
- WRA Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Flickr feeds
- Upload photos and class notes to the app using your Stream
- How do I log in?
- Can I edit or hide my personal information displayed in the app?
- Can I update my profile information directly in the mobile app?
- Using the directory: Can I get a list of my classmates?
- Can I email or call another alum directly from the app?
- How do I connect the app with my LinkedIn account?
- When using the Nearby tool with the map, how do I locate alums in another location outside of my current location?
- When using the map, how do I know who is in the area and in my class?
- How can I see events in my area?
You will need to enter your email address and your name and credentials will be verified in order to gain access. You will then receive an email with further instructions. If your email is address is not accepted, please contact the Alumni Office to reconcile your email address. Note: After initially logging in, your information will be saved and you will not be required to log in again.
Yes, click "Update My Profile" at the bottom of your record to request the specific information that you would like to hide. You may request that your phone number be hidden, while other information remains visible. Please note that regardless of your privacy settings, your name and class year will display in the app.
Yes, it is easy to update your contact information directly in the mobile app. Click "Suggest an Update" at the bottom of your record with the requested changes which will be forwarded to our office. To protect the integrity of the alumni database, you cannot directly change contact information in the mobile app in real time. Once the updated information is received, the Alumni Office will update your profile. To suggest an update for a fellow WRA classmate, friend, or family member, click the "Suggest an Update" button at the bottom of their profile.
The latest update of the app enables all alums to directly connect and professionally network using LinkedIn. When using the mobile app, you are able to connect your personal LinkedIn account with the directory by clicking the yellow "Login to LinkedIn for enhanced profiles" button. Once you are logged in, you can view information that alums have chosen to include on their personal LinkedIn profiles along with the number of connections you have in common. You can directly connect with other WRA alumni by clicking the yellow LinkedIn button to add or invite alums to LinkedIn. Any information that is provided by LinkedIn will appear on the profile screen with the LinkedIn icon to the right. Don't forget to list WRA in your education information and to connect with our WRA Alumni LinkedIn Group.
Click the magnifying glass in the middle of the map. This will allow you to enter a specific town, state, country, or address to search. Zoom out by pinching two fingers together on the screen and then trail one finger to the desired area on the map. A blue pin will display representing the location of alums.