Exploring the possibilities of material and technique, WRA's visual artists solve problems dealing with line, form, color and space. In our well-appointed studios, they develop their creative aptitude and sensitivity to the visual world. Work spaces are open during evenings and on the weekends, so students are free to work on projects as their schedules (and inspirations) allow.
3-D Art and Design at WRA from Western Reserve Academy on Vimeo.
- Two- and three-dimensional studios with work stations for painting and printing techniques and a production area for desktop publishing
- Spacious, well-ventilated sculpture and ceramic kiln rooms
- Traditional darkroom and digital imaging and a fully equipped photography studio
- Woodworking, architectural design and engineering drawing facilities
- Computer architectural drawing facilities
- The Moos Gallery, a year-round showcase for both student and professional artists. The Moos Gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
2013-14 Gallery Shows
- The Artline Gallery, WRA’s on-line venue for current artwork by students, faculty and alumni