The WRA dance program is dedicated to providing varieties of formal training and ample performance opportunities for students of all levels. Ms. Emily L. Barth focuses her instruction on ballet, modern and jazz technique, but she openly incorporates other forms into the curriculum as well. The dance students have two mandatory performances per year. The performances take place during the second and fourth marking periods.
- Spacious, barre- and mirror-lined studio with customized wood springboard floor
- 400-seat fully equipped theater
- State-of-the-art lighting and sound equipment
- Opportunities for students to take master classes and attend professional performances
- Opportunity for selected students to create and perform choreography for the second performance of the year